LOOT BAGS/BASKETS

Hello Everyone, Welcome to my first post, this is all new for me so I am sure I will learn so many new things along the way. I enjoy clowning around and being young at heart, I enjoy making people of all ages smile and I also believe that we can create so many different and unique party decorations, and save a little money along the way, please join my weekly post of fun decorating ideas. The following are step by step instructions on creating your own party loot baskets. 1. Purchase inexpensive cardboard box baskets or paper sandwich bags, these boxes I found at Target for a dollar and you can also check .99 cent stores as well.
2. Keep an eye on ½ price party plates, invitations or any item that includes a design made with card stock type paper. I usually go to Party City, Wal-Mart or Target and buy the above items, if more than one pictures on plate or invitation the better.
3. Cut the items out with some old scissors.
4. Add some hot glue to one of the sides of the basket.
5. Place your cut out in the center of the box while glue is still hot.
6. Place candy or prizes inside box.
7. Your Loot baskets are ready to make your child and friends smile with joy!
Thank You for taking a look at my blog, Have fun Creating!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity